We invite proposals for discussion papers or workshops, and poster presentations. Applications to present at the conference, in whatever format, should be made by submitting a completed proposal form online http://bit.ly/1tYHdWJ by Friday 30 January 2015 (Week 4, Spring Term).
- use of personalised learning approaches within teaching
- ensuring fairness / enabling unimpeded learning by students from diverse backgrounds
- dealing with a range of student ability and levels of student engagement
- embedding training for students on appropriate conduct
- addressing unconscious bias within our teaching
- addressing diversity and promoting inclusivity through module content
- examples of good practice relating to PGWT activities which successfully address individual student learning styles
- the meaning, nature and implications of inclusivity and diversity in higher education
The conference organisers are particularly interested in proposals in which student presenters are involved. Further guidance on the possible formats for contributions is provided in the guidance document.
Applications to present at the conference, in whatever format, should be made by submitting a completed proposal form online – available at http://bit.ly/1tYHdWJ by Friday 30 January 2015 (Week 4, Spring Term).
The Learning and Teaching Forum committee will then meet to review the proposals and decide on a programme. Applicants will be informed of the outcome shortly thereafter.